Wednesday, August 20, 2008

How I light my barn!

It is getting that time of year and my barn a full 2 acres from the closest electrical outlet needs light and more. I put up a plastecs 1 amp 20 watt solar panel and installed several energy saving lights and a battery and a 100 watt inverter and guess what? I light my barn very well thank you with no help from the local utility. Two weeks ago I added two led solar lights that allow me to mix and match 110 and 12 volt and again it really throws the light. In teh barn I have a radio and I have watched tv and next up I intend to build a solar heater and put it in the barn and see if I can raise the temps in the barn during the winter a few degrees. For more information just call me at 913-244-6132 and I will give you all the details!

No comments: