Monday, January 19, 2009

Different fluorescent colored lights

I am sure I spelled the fluorescent light wrong but recently I went and bought a two pack and just figured it was the same old kinda of yellowish shinning light. I put this light bulb in my barn and turned on the power and walla it came to life and it was a bright whitish color and very very bright. I recommend this type of light in the future. I will try to get the brand type and blog it on here.

My barn now has three AC inverted lights and three LED lights. I have one 35 amp hour gel cell battery charged by a 17 volt 20 watt, 1 amp solar panel. My goal is to add at least two more AC lights and one DC LED light. I am currently using a 100 watt inverter but I may soon replace it with a 400 watt inverter to give me a few more watts of push power :)

This spring I may reassemble my old 75 watt wind generator and put it back in service. Wind in Kansas is almost always blowing so I am thinking that this will be fun to do except getting up on the barn yukkola.

By the way I will be adding two 1000 watt inverters to the acc. area of my shopping cart. I have one of these inverters and it is outstanding. I will be selling these for $100.00 each plus shipping.

The 1000 watt inverters have a max surge of 2000 watts. You can run several items with a 1000 watt inverter.

Ok enough for now, I hope you continue to come back and I will keep putting up interesting information about alternative energy power.

No comments: