Thursday, March 3, 2011

My LED light

After getting a $425 shocking energy bill in the mail I have really been Joe the light turner offer in my house. It is my protest and that is to try to save on my energy usage. One thing that happens in my house is that sometime a light (more of a night light) is left on for hours everyday in our master bedroom so I put plan B in effect, I turned on my back up emergency LED light on in the room and turned off the night lamp.

I sell a solar back up light kit that charges a 7 amp hour battery and it really works. The light is now staying on for several hours every night. The LED lighting easily lights most of the room and I now have it in two rooms and will put one in a third before the bad storm season arrives.

My goal is to put back up LED lighting in every room if possible so when the power goes off, my lights go on.

If you are interested, check out www.solarsavior.com for more info.

No comments: