Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The case of the burbling battery :(

Well what can I say I bombed my battery a 35 amp hour gel cell I was disappointed at what the charge controller was doing or not doing and I connected right up to my battery. Ok I neglected to say I have 150 watts at about 5 amps coming in from my panels and well I sure did charge the heck out of that battery. I do not recommend doing this too many times because batteries dont like it but wow it charged fast :)

I am going to buy a new good charge controller and test that see what happens. I might have blown the old one but I did get it from e-bay and well you know the story of that tale.

Talk soon

Joe Rossini


4 comments:

Plastecs sOLAR said...

don t set yourself on fire again just kidding

Plastecs sOLAR said...

dont set yourself on fire again just kiddinl

Plastecs sOLAR said...

Joe
great blog

Plastecs sOLAR said...

super blog nice job Joe