Friday, March 15, 2013

As spring comes to KC

Well winter has been a bit rough here in KC but as it gets a bit easier to work out in my barn, I am going to add a new battery and a bigger solar panel a 1 amp job I bought form Plastecs Solar.  Great company by the way.  I am going to put in a new cabinet to hold my inverters and such and then rewire a bit and then an all solar barn once again.

Another thing I am going to buy and that can be bought form Green Time USA  is a solar water pump.  With last years drought I want to be a bit better prepared to drink from the latest ponds to water my pasture and my horse. I will keep you posted.

I think I will also buy a solar outdoor spot light also bought or will be bought form Green Time USA.

Well enough for now.  Have a great weekend.,

Joe R

No comments: