Tuesday, August 25, 2015

I am working on a solar back up system(fallback)

I have been reconnecting my solar panels again and redirecting them to a new purpose and that to be a solar fallback system. What does this mean? Well right now I have a 12 volt fan on me and it is really keeping me comfortable and it is not even touching the battery system.  I also have an inverter tied to three 120 volt lights if I want to turn them on. My goal will be to have mostly 12 volt appliances driven by my batteries and solar panels outside. Why do I want to do this? Well in case yu have not looked at your utility bill lately it is going up and up with absolutely no stopping in site. A little bit here, a little there and soon it is a much bigger bill than you remembered. Also have you lost your power lately? Many just wait, light a candle and trust the power will be on shortly. Some fire up their generator if they can get it started many have not even tried for months and it just wont work. Or the gas is flat or you can not get gas because the station has lost its power too. In my case, I flip a switch in every room and on comes a light so I can see and easily move around. If you have frightened little ones, the light coming on provides some feeling of being ok.  No fumes, no hard pulling on a chord just light on demand.  You can run a radio, a fan, a light, a small tv and more if things are set up properly.  I guess people often say what is yur passion and I will say that this is one of them and if you want to learn more just e mail me at jrossini@rossini.com and I will try to guide you. Safe, fast to work and once installed it will workk for a long long time.

Until next time.

Joe R

No comments: