Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Turn night into day!

This morning on a dreary November day at about 6:00 Am I sat down in my office and did something I often do when I can, I did not turn on the lights in the office. yes let me say that again, I did not turn on the lights in the office , instead I turned on my own solar 12 volt and solar/inverter fed 110 volt lights an worked until about 9 Am with no interruption. I took a break from work, had breakfast and then went back to work and turned my lights back on and here I am. What I am saying is it is possible to have at least to a point your own energy sources. If you have a power outage and do not want to drag out your generator and all the hassles, just push the button on an emergency system that I have working in my office, in my basement and in my barn! I have used little or no power in my barn now for several years! If I have a power outage for any reason I can promise you I will have lights and for more than a few minutes. My 12 volt system 10 watt kit sold on here ran 24/7 for 14 consecutive days until I manually shut it off! I was running three LED lights and I will tell you they will light a path for you easily! Try one of our kits or pay me for my guidance and I will tell you how it can be done! I hope to hear form you soon.

Joe R

No comments: