Thursday, November 13, 2008

Working out under 12 volt light

This morning I went down to the basement and instead of turning on the light, I turned on my emergency 12 volt 10 watt emergency lights and worked out for 1 hour! No juice flowing from our power company, just the power from my battery.

I will admit when I was done, I left the basement and turned on the regular lights upstairs until I reached my office. In my office I turned on my 12 volt light over my desk and then turned on my 110 volt AC inverted light. My office has more than sufficient light to work for hours! Again I must say I am running my computer with wall juice but my laptop could go for about an hour on its own then I can hook it in to my 110 emergency back up system!

This is not fantasy and it does not cost thousands of dollars to do. Look at my products and or call me at 913-244-6132 for more information.

No comments: