Sunday, December 6, 2009

Working on my emergency solar kit

I spent time yesterday working on and testing my solar panel hook up to my emergency battery in my basment. I am using a small gel cell and I got it working and charging. Next step today I will work on my connections. I am going to make it look good and secure. Once done and tested, I will string a wire up to my bedroom and connect up a 12 volt light for emergency and also night time reading. It is a fun kit, I should soon have some pictures of others who have bought it.

If you have an interest, visit www.solarsavior.com for more information. Also if yu want to experiment and build a solar panel we sell slightly blemished Sharp cells at $89.00 a pound plus shipping. Thes are 1/2 volt at 4 amp plus not a bad way to play :)

More later.

No comments: